Getting here by car
Ennis is accessible from all major urban centres, making it a fun and stress-free road trip destination. From the M18 motorway, take exit 11, 12, 13 or 14 and just follow the signs.
- From: Belfast, M1/M18, 404km, 4hrs
- From: Cork, N20/M18, 134km, 2hrs
- From: Dublin, M7/M18, 237km, 2hrs, 30m
- From: Galway, N6/N18, 68km, 40min
- From: Rosslare, M7, 243km, 3hrs
- From: Shannon, M18, 25km, 20min
- From: Knock, M17, 124km, 2hrs
Ennis taxi drivers are the best! Professional and friendly, they offer customers a safe, dependable and polite service at all hours of the day and night. All hotels can make arrangements with taxi companies to book you a taxi to your desired location.
AAA Taxis are based in Ennis and operate 24/7. For more information, visit http://aaataxisennis.ie/ or call 065 6892999.
Burren Taxis is the town's largest taxi service and it also operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, guaranteeing a punctual response, quality car and professional driver. For more, call 065 6823456.